Smart marketers of any kind are using video. Smart dental marketers are also starting to use dental video more and more.
Here are some reasons why dental videos are important to any modern dental marketing strategy.
- Longer Time On-Site – Google looks at “time on site” to determine how satisfied the web searcher is with a particular result. If the searcher returns to the search results in 3 seconds Google will assume that is a bad result. If the web searchers stay for many minutes watching a video, Google will assume that is a better result.
- Deeper Brand Impression – Let’s face facts. No matter how beautiful your dental website is (list of dental website companies) a new dental patient is probably barely looking at it. The reality is the prospective dental patient is just quickly looking to see if your dental practice provides a particular procedure and then are trying to figure out how to make a dentist appointment. A great dental video allows your dental practice to tell your brand story in a fun and compelling that keeps the interest of the new patient. A dental patient is likely to remember a good dental marketing video a month later. Sorry, but they probably won’t remember anything else about your dental website a week later.
- A New Marketing Channel – As more and more dental patients rely less and less on dental websites, it is important to beef up other marketing channels. YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine! Adding a dental marketing video to YouTube provides patients another place to learn about your practice. You can make sure your dental video is seen by your local audience by adding the right organic keywords or by promoting the video with Google Ads.
- Talk To Your New And Current Patients – Video allows you to talk to patients in your own words. Ultimately, a dental patient doesn’t know or care where you went to school or what fancy equipment you use. Ultimately, they choose you as a person. Video allows you to show who you really are as a person. Video allows you to communicate and say things thing you might never want to write on your dental website.
- Google Loves Video – Google is openly encouraging websites to use video. Don’t be surprised if including video is a requirement to be found on search engines in the coming years.
- A YouTube Video Link – Adding your dental marketing video to YouTube will also allow you to give Google more powerful signals about your dental practice. To start, you should make sure your video includes a link back to your website and your GoogleMyBusines business listing. Also, you should make sure your YouTube video includes the location details included on your website. This will help your dental practice get found locally in search results and in Google map listings.
- Promote Dental Procedures – A dental video is a great way to promote a particular dental procedure while showcasing your expertise. For instance, if you want more dental implant patients it is a good investment to create a dental implant video. The video will show new patients that you are serious about dental implants. The video will let the patient know you are a true dental implant specialist and not just a dentist who dabbles in dental implants occasionally.
Here are some resources for creating dental marketing videos.
- Page1Solutions – Blurb from their website. “From video production to comprehensive digital marketing, Page 1 Solutions helps dentists throughout North America reach patients and convert them into leads and cases. .” https://www.page1solutions.com/dental-video-marketing
- PBHS – Blurb from their website. “Take your website to the next level and make a profound first impression on your potential patients with PBHS Launch Video in-office video production services. Our team of videographers will come to your office and create stunning, professional, high definition videos of your practice.” https://www.pbhs.com/video-marketing/
- Green Gorilla Medical – Blurb from their website “At Green Gorilla Medical we produce Dentist Videos for Dental professionals who rely on the web for new patients. Dentist Videos are a powerful marketing tool that convey both information and emotion. They help new patients in the dentist selection process to “meet you” before they ever meet you.” https://www.greengorillavideo.com/dentist-video-marketing/
- Blue Corona – Blurb from their website “If you’re looking to incorporate video into your marketing plan, you’re making a smart move, and your customers (and your wallet) will thank you. Blue Corona has a proven track record of creating engaging videos for all types of video marketing campaigns, including social media videos, website videos, and video advertising. If you want your videos to pack a punch and captivate your audience, we’re the video marketing company for you.” https://www.bluecorona.com/video-marketing/
Example Of A Beautiful Dentist Video
Below, you can see a dentist and orthodontist husband and wife team in small-town Justin, Texas was able to make a big-time beautiful video. In just 2 minutes, a Justin, TX resident gets to know the dentist, the orthodontist, and their story. That’s the power of dental video!
Need help with Dental SEO? Check out our list of Dental SEO companies & dental SEO cheatsheet.
ConversionSmiles is a dental marketing company.